Instructors: Anne Winter & Dani Howe
Saturday, April 6th & 13th / 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Anne and Dani will decode the secret of the amazing technique of Brioche in this class. Learn from the masters of Brioche and while you use two coordinating bulky weight yarns to create a cushy cowl you'll be proud to give or wear.
This is a beginning brioche class. Suitable for advanced beginner or intermediate knitters.
Skills required for the class:
- Must be able to knit and to purl
- Recognize a knit stitch from a purl stitch.
- Be able to knit in the round.
- 2 colors of chunky yarn. High contrast recommended. We can assist you with selection.
- Appropriate needles for the project. ( We used smaller needles).
- Pattern: purchase on Ravelry or ask for assistance.
- Practice yarn in 2 colors. High contrast recommended. It doesn’t need to be in chunky weight for practice but recommended chunky or worsted.
Cast on 56 sts if it is chunky or 80 if worsted. Use needles appropriate for yarn
Join in the round.
Using one color, complete 4 rows 1x1 ribbing, beginning with a purl stitch.
It is not recommended using your project yarn for practice.
Class fee: $75 (two sessions)